Saturday 22 November 2014

Six Sparkly Dresses Under £60!

First thing's first.. I'm back! I lost my willingness to blog half-way through my holiday posts. My plan was always to blog every couple of days whilst I was in Florida, but I had absolutely no time. So I thought I'd do it when I was home, but I just became fed up of it.

But, I'm back, I've been feeling the urge to get back into it for a week or so now.. And whilst I have nothing to do this weekend, why not get on with it!

It's my work's Christmas party in 2 weeks time, and I'm constantly trawling every site I can think of in hopes of finding the perfect dress, for a very small price.. It hasn't happened just yet, but here are some gorgeous, sparkly dresses that I've been eyeing up…



1. Navy Sequin High Neck Bodycon - New Look - £24.99
2. Black Sequin Cowl Back - ASOS - £55.00
3. Bandeau Midi Dress with Sequin Bodice - TFNC@ASOS - £50.00
4. Sequinned Dress - Zara - £59.99
5. Zip Back Sequin Panel Dress - Boohoo - £30.00
6. Navy Sparkle Bodycon Dress - River Island - £42.00

Which one's your favourite? I can't wait to go shopping and try on anything and everything that sparkles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment