Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Gifts for The Stationery Lover

I loooooooooooooove stationery. I've always found myself in the stationery aisle of any shop for way longer than any other aisle. I could spend hours in Paperchase, and buy half the shop if I could afford it.  My own parents once bought me 5 different notebooks for part of a birthday present. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has so much love for stationery, so here are some gifts for that person in your life..


1. Floral ruled magnetic journal - £6.50 - Paperchase
2. A5 Day to Day 2015 Diary - £12.00 - Paperchase
3. V&A William Morris Writing Set - £7.00 - V&A Shop
4. Mews Ditsy Notebook & Pen Gift Set - £20.00 - Cath Kidston
5. Kate Spade Rotating Stamp - £22.95 - Liberty
6. Rabbit 2015 Calendar - £12.95 - Liberty 

You have no idea how hard it was to keep this down to 6 gifts! I 100% need to go to Liberty next time I'm in London (hopefully January!)

x

1 comment:

  1. Your all Christmas Gifts very good. Your blog is very good. Keep posting and sharing

    ReplyDelete