Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Cards

Here's some lovely Christmas Cards to send to all your friends and family! They're all reasonably priced, and a little different to what you might usually buy or receive.


1. Baby Penguin Card - £3.50* - Bond and Fox
2. Mr Fox Card - £3.25* - Bond and Fox
3. Pugs in Blanket Card - £2.50 - Nook and Cranny
4. Spruced Up Greeting Card - £2.50 - OhhDeer
5. Christmas Operation Game Card - £2.50 - Paperchase
6. Dress Up a Penguin Card - £3.75 - Notonthehighstreet

I love receiving cards that I can use again, I often keep them to be framed if they'd look nice around the house, and don't have 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' or 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' written all over them!

*Bond and Fox sell amazing cards and prints, all designed by their in-house designers. They're all for creating original designs that turn heads and challenge the norm. I was so excited to find out about them, they're basically everything I look for in a card! They've very kindly given me a discount code for my readers to use, just enter PLD10 and receive a 10% discount! 


No comments:

Post a Comment