Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas Gifts for The Jewellery Lover

Who doesn't love jewellery?! I think it's always a great gift, and definitely one that I love to receive. I rarely buy myself jewellery, so I love it when other people buy it for me! All of the gifts below are £20 or under, apart from a liiiittle tiny splurge item.. Because I just can't resist Tiffany's..! 


1. Personalised Mini Heart Necklace - £20.00 - Notonthehighstreet
2. Dachshund Earrings - £9.50 - Ohhdeer
3. Turntable Necklace - £5.00 - Hero&Cape
4. Multi-shape Necklace - £6.00 - Boohoo
5. Geometric Stacking Rings - £6.99 - Missguided
6. Heart Tag Bracelet - £105.00 - Tiffany & Co

I'll have one of everything please! What's been your favourite piece of jewellery to buy or receive?! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment