Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Gifts for The Animal Lover

… Aaaaand in my third instalment of gift guides - Gifts for the animal lover! Everyone knows someone that loves animals. I certainly do. Anything with a cute animal on is a great gift for me. Here's a few that I've found (and want)!

1. Pelican Watch Crop Tee / Pug Tee - £24.99 / £29.99 - Otter and Goat
2. Woodland Rabbit Fairy Lights - £19.99 - Dotcomgiftshop
4. 'I Like You' Pencil Case - £7.00 - Ohhdeer
5. Fox Pattern Circle Scarf - £9.79 - Etsy 
6. 'Love My Cat' Mug - £12.75 - Notonthehighstreet

If you hadn't already noticed, I've been trying to stay clear of your typical high-street stores for these gift guides. I'd much rather receive something that I've never seen anywhere else, it feels more personal and thought about (and besides, you can just order them online, no pushing and shoving your way through the shops!).

I especially love the t-shirts over at Otter and Goat, they're all hand-drawn illustrations, you can tell that so much time and effort goes into making them. They look loads better than the t-shirts you can find on the high-street, and you don't have the trouble of bumping into every other person who's wearing the same top! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment