Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Gifts for The Craft Lover

Lots of us enjoy being crafty now-a-days, I'm sure many of us have a friend or family member that enjoys a bit of DIY! Here's some cute, crafty pressies for those people in your lives (or if that person's you.. why not treat yourself!)

1. Stag Woodcraft Construction Kit - £4.30 - Nook & Cranny
2. Vista Kraft Scrapbook - £10.00 - Paperchase
3. Radio Sewing Basket - £32.30 (SALE!) - Cath Kidston
4. Knit Your Own Zoo - £12.99 - Nook & Cranny
5. Cross Stitch iPhone Case - £5.00 - Hobbycraft
6. Beginner's Cross Stitch Carry Kit - £20.00 - John Lewis

I feel like I really need that Sewing Basket.. Even though I never do any sewing! Damn Cath Kidston making me want everything in their shop. I love the idea of buying or receiving crafty/DIY gifts, it's something that I wouldn't think to buy myself, and could be the start of a new hobby!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment