Friday 1 August 2014

Florida - Day 1 and 2!

I thought I'd have more time to write blog posts whilst on holiday, but I don't! We're super busy, and when we get back to the villa at night I'm absolutely shattered and go straight to bed. But.. Here's day 1 and 2 in photos, so it's obviously a very photo-heavy post!

(Apologies for the not-so-good photographs, I just really don't fancy carrying a DSLR around with me!)





We decided to grab breakfast at the airport on Wednesday morning, we went to Frankie and Bennies, I had scrambled eggs on brown bread, with a side of hash browns (I couldn't resist!). The flight was 8 hours, and was all on time! It wasn't that bad of a flight, we had onboard entertainment with TVs in the back of the headrests, they had soooo much to watch or listen to on them, and they even had games too! What really surprised me, was that I could stretch my legs right out, which is amazing for me, as I have pretty long legs, and I have a problem with my knees.





We rented a car for our holiday, which is huuuuge! It has automatic doors for the passenger seats, which is highly amusing and is probably my favourite thing about it. We're also renting a villa, which is lovely! It sleeps about 10 people, so it's plenty big enough for the 4 of us (I've come with my best friend, and her parents)! It has an awesome pool, a games room, and another gaming area too.





On Thursday morning we woke up stupidly early, and went to IHOP for breakfast. I had their 'breakfast sampler', which was - eggs, 2 sausages, 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of ham, hash browns and pancakes. It was absolutely amazing and I ate the whole thing, apart from half a pancake! 

Then, we went shopping at Altamonte Mall, and spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I bought presents for my Mum and Mark (boyfriend) though, and treated myself in Forever 21 and Hollister. 






We eventually headed out for tea, and went to Downtown Disney. We'd decided a while ago that we wanted to go to the T-Rex restaurant. We're so glad we did! It was awesome! We both ordered Pulled Pork burgers, which were sooooo good.





Finally, we strolled around Downtown Disney, and tried on silly hats! I didn't really buy anything, apart from a little present for my parents, but they don't know what it is, so I can't say!

I'll hopefully get around to posting about today soon. We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and of course, it was awesome!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment