Friday 15 August 2014

Florida - Day 4 - Sea World

Okay, I've completely failed at keeping up with my blog posts over my holiday! I was just way too busy, and way too tired by the time we got to the villa in the evening. But I'm gonna carry on writing them over this weekend, whilst I relax before I'm back at work on Monday!


Day 4 started off as a nice relaxing morning around the pool, reading You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher. I also read Billy and Me, which is her new book, they're both absolutely brilliant. I didn't want to put them down, and I didn't want them to end! They're amazing holiday reads, if you're looking for any, or if you're just looking for a book to read - read them!








We then spent a late afternoon at SeaWorld, we saw a couple of shows, ate ice cream (amazing) and saw lots of animals. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to get on any of the rides! It started to rain, and of course a storm came along and so all the rides were closed! 

When we got back to the villa, we watched the storm for ages, it wasn't over us and so we just sat out by the pool and watched the lightening in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment