Sunday 27 July 2014

Spend Sunday With Me

It's the weekend before I go to Florida, I'm SO excited! I'm going with my best friend of about 18 years, we always said that we'd go to the theme parks together when we were older, and we're finally doing it!

This weekend's been full of last minute holiday things. I went shopping with my friend on Saturday so that we could both pick up some last minute holiday clothes and toiletries.


Today, I..

1. Caught up on Pretty Little Liars
2. Spent lots of time with Paris
3. Made loom bands, because.. well, why not?!
4. Packed! I've nearly packed everything now!
5. Wrote a LOT of lists for Florida.. I just need to tick off the toiletries, straighteners, chargers, laptop and camera now.. And then I'm all ready to go! On Tuesday, straight after work, I'm heading to my friends for a Chinese take away and a sleepless night full of excitement!
6. Spent all day with the back door wide open, as we do most days now, this house gets farrrrr too warm with this heat.

What did you do with your weekend?

I'm planning on doing a blog post either every day, or every other day, whilst I'm in Florida. I want to keep track of everything that I do, and most evenings, we won't be doing much. So, why not?! I'm only going to be chilling in the villa, so I might as well!

x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i'm loving your blog - the design, the posts and your style in general. SO i've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    http://katyjjo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award-thank-you.html

    Keep blogging,
    Katy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's so sweet of you, thank you!!
      xxx

      Delete