Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shop for Graduation 2014




Graduation ceremonies are coming up (a couple have already been and gone!) and I know first hand how stressful it is to find an outfit, I'm graduating next week! You need something that fits you well, something that's a reasonable price, comfy and won't clash against your robes.. It's hard work, so I've done the work for you and put together some lovely, simple looks that won't break the bank. Also, each outfit is from the same shop, because it's too stressful to try and find things from multiple shops!








I hope this helps you out, at least a little bit, if you're struggling for ideas! Let me know if you buy anything from here, or if you've found any bargains whilst shopping for your own graduation outfit. I'll be sure to post a photograph of mine after my ceremony!

x


1 comment: